Go to main navigation
5850 Canoga Ave, Suite 400, Woodland Hills, California 91367
Free Consultation 310-282-7521 310-282-7521

Can I Return to My Home State to File for Divorce or Must I File in California

QUESTION: Can I file for divorce in Texas while residing in California if I got married in Texas? I am from Texas and my husband is from California. We got married in Texas and then moved to California. We had our baby in California as well and now I am seeking out divorce and seeing… Read More »