Go to main navigation
5850 Canoga Ave, Suite 400, Woodland Hills, California 91367
Free Consultation 310-282-7521 310-282-7521

Can my ex make my 15 year old son remain at a school in a different county if I have sole physical custody?

QUESTION: My ex and I got divorced when my son was 1. Since then, I have remarried and moved to a different county in the same state (California). My ex and I have had joint legal custody, but I have had sole physical custody since the divorce. After 13 years of having physical custody, my… Read More »

I Have Legal and Physical Custody of My Child Do I Need to File a Motion to Change Their School?

Question: I  am in the process of divorce. I have been awarded sole legal and physical custody. Father has visitation on weekends. Which motion do I need to file to inform the court of my intention to change the minor child’s school in Los Angeles California? I am also requesting visitation changes to the order. Can… Read More »